Benefits of Hardwood Deck Timbers:
- Strong strength class D50 graded timber, typically used in construction.
- Class 1 durability (BS EN 350-2) hardwood properties ensure a long deck life.
- Naturally Durable – NO treatment is required.
- An attractive natural yellow brown colour which will weather with age.
- No need for colour treatments unless desired.
- Attractive grain patterns
- We also cut on site a range of matching balustrade components, handrails, spindles, newels and accessories.
Product available: Please call for prices
Kapur Decking Boards – 21 x 145, 28 x 145. Grooved and Readed,
PEFC Balau Decking Boards – 21 x 145, 28 x 145. Grooved and Readed.
Acacia Decking Boards – 21 x 145, 28 x 145. Grooved and readed.
Handrails, spindles, newels and accessories also available
Our knowledgeable team are happy to help.
Call the Trade Centre Direct on 01389 751 821 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org