Benefits of Hardwood Deck Timbers:
- Strong strength class D50 graded timber, typically used in construction.
- Class 1 durability (BS EN 350-2) hardwood properties ensure a long deck life.
- Naturally Durable – NO treatment is required.
- An attractive natural yellow brown colour which will weather with age.
- No need for colour treatments unless desired.
- Attractive grain patterns
- We also cut on site a range of matching balustrade components, handrails, spindles, newels and accessories.
Product available: Please call for prices
Kapur Decking Boards – 21 x 145, 28 x 145. Grooved and Readed,
PEFC Balau Decking Boards – 21 x 145, 28 x 145. Grooved and Readed.
Acacia Decking Boards – 21 x 145, 28 x 145. Grooved and readed.
Opepe Decking Boards:
Produced in our own sawmill in Alexandria, this new product from Gilmour & Aitken Ltd uses hardwood decking made from Opepe timber. An African Hardwood from sustainability managed forests. also available in FSC upon request
Purpleheart Decking Boards: As above produced in our own mill. A South American hardwood from sustainably managed forests.
Handrails, spindles, newels and accessories also available
Our knowledgeable team are happy to help.
Call the Trade Centre Direct on 01389 751 821 or email: email@example.com